Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays the use of social media such as Facebook, Twitter and so on is becoming more popular than one-on-one conversations in person. Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages? Give your opinion and examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Where do you live now?
– Describe the place you live in now.
– Do you read news in newspapers or the Internet? Why?
– Would you like to be a news reporter? Why?
Talk about an instance you were lucky to have a mobile phone with you. Please say
– Where was it?
– What happened there?
– How did you feel about it later on?
– Are mobile phones important in our life? Why?
– Should they be used so much?
– Is social networking also important?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
There is certainly a difference in thoughts, ideas and actions between children, their parents and grandparents. Why do these differences exist? Does it cause problems in your community, in your opinion?
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have been asked to enquire at the nearest local conference centre and organise introduction courses for new company staff. Write a letter to the centre manager and say
– Give some details about the course.
– Explain about the course requirements for materials.
– Ask about the facilities provided.